Microsoft Windows Server Support
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - no longer supported by Microsoft
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 - support ends 01/10/2023
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Support agreements provide organizations with a lower hourly rate by committing to receive a specific level of service or for a guaranteed response time. Agreements can be negotiated based on the services and levels of service required. Service agreements are also available as part of a managed services agreement.
Network Servers - Backbone of your organization
The server is the most important system in your organization. Our expert network engineers provide services related to the installation, maintenance
and operation of your network server.
We support Microsoft Windows Server© 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019 deployed with roles such as Domain Controllers, File Servers, Exchange Servers and SQL Server.
Overview of Services
Richmond Tech & Telecom has been deploying and maintaining Microsoft servers since 2002. We provide expert service to deploy, migrate, manage
and maintain this critical equipment.
- Deployment of new servers on new network
- Replacement of existing servers: We highly recommend HP ProLiant Servers
- Continual maintenance
- Hardware repair service for Dell Poweredge and HP Proliant Servers
- Operations & administration: user and rights management (via Active Directory), network auditing/inventory
- Backup management: Setup, monitor and maintain backup jobs and media. We also provide offsite backup for servers and data stores
Visit our managed services page for more information about our automated monitoring and maintenance packages.
Remote Server Management
Richmond Tech & Telecom provides cost effective offsite server monitoring to ensure continual operation and execution of critical daily tasks. A summary of remote monitoring services includes:
- 24x7 network monitoring - ensures your server is online
- Backup monitoring - guarantees your data is backed up daily
- Event log monitoring - have errors fixed before performance is impacted
- Software maintenance & updating - Installation of Microsoft updates to guard against vulnerabilities
- Resource monitoring - physical disk health checks, space check and memory use reporting
Emergency ServiceOur 24/7 NOC is available to investigate issues and dispatch emergency response teams to your location 7 days a week.
To obtain service now call:
(215) 634-2997 or send an email to email@example.com
Physical and Software Repairs
Basic Server Services
For as little as $59.95/month, we can provide 24x7x365 monitoring of your key systems with emergency response when problems arise.
By subscribing to a monthly service plan, our expert engineers continuosly monitor systems and conduct routine checkups and maintenance
to ensure critical tasks such as backups are occuring and watch for hardware and software faults that could cripple your operation.
Call us today for a free consultation: Philadelphia: (215)634-2997
Bucks County: (215)359-4160 Lancaster County: (717)316-8324